About James Hawkins, M.D.
Dr. Hawkins is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon and fellowship trained spinal surgery specialist. His focus is treating patients for complaints of pain and loss of function in the musculoskeletal system specializing in the spine.
Read his full CV
- Chronic neck and back pain
- Acute back pain
- Congenital deformities
- Pain in back, neck, arms and legs
- Weakness in legs and/or arms
- Loss of balance and coordination
- Minimally invasive decompressions, discectomies, and fusions
- Percutaneus kyphoplasty for painful vertebral body fractures
- Theraputic injections
- Spine: facets, selective nerve roots, epidurals, sacroiliac joints
- Large Joints: shoulder, elbow, hip, knee, ankle
- Direct Physical therapy for core strengthening, cervical/thoracic and lumbar/sacral stabilization and aerobic conditioning.
back to top